ICES Faculty and Staff are excited to celebrate our students. We are looking forward to providing a safe honors assembly for all stakeholders. Below are instructions to follow for honors day.
- Visitors will park on the side of the school in the bus ramp parking lot next to the lunchroom and gym..
- Visitors will go to the first lunchroom entrance closest to the bus ramp sidewalk and give the door attendant their ticket. (Attendees must have tickets present to enter).
- Masks are required.
- Visitors will enter the lunchroom to complete automatic temperature checks.
- Visitors will use the entrance at the far right of the cafeteria to proceed to the gym.
- Parents will receive a program and be seated in the gym stands.
- Pictures will be taken during the ceremony by a staff member and shared on our school and county website.
- After the honors day, parents will exit the building from the rear entrance of the gym located by the stands. They will proceed around the building to the side parking lot to their vehicle.
- Please let teachers know if you will be checking your student out on this day, so teachers will make sure students have all necessary items with them.
- Teachers will have early check out sheets with them if you desire to check your student out.
NOTE: If your child is virtual and will receive an award, please make arrangements with your child’s teacher to get your ticket.
If you have any questions, please call 229-468-9476 and ask to speak to any administrator.
May 20th- 4th face to face and live streamed at 8:15 (2 visitor limit)
1st face to face and live streamed at 10:15 (2 visitor limit)
2nd face to face and live streamed at 11:15 (2
May 21st- 5th live streamed and face to face at 8:30
(2 visitor limit)
3rd live streamed and face to face at 11:15
(2 visitor limit)