- March 1, 2018 March 1, 2018
Irwin County Pre-Kindergarten registration for the 2018-2019 school year will be held Tuesday, March 13, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Irwin County Conference Center at 601 West Sixth Street (across from the BOE building). There are currently 88 available slots; children will be accepted on first-come basis. To be eligible, the child must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2018.
- Child's Certified Birth Certificate
- Immunization Form #3231
- Child's Social Security Card
- Eye, Ear, Dental, Nutrition Form #3300 (If already 4 years old)
- Medicaid, Peach State, Well Care or Insurance Card
- Current Proof of Irwin County Residency
- Parent/Legal Guardian Photo ID
- Proof of Custody or Legal Guardianship if not the birth parent
Mrs. Rachel Pace, Asst. Principal/Pre-K Site Director
Dr. Emethel Mizell, Pre-K Project Director
(229) 468-9476 or (229) 424-4529 (Leave a message if no answer)
Toll-Free School Safety Hotline
MAKE THE CALL AND STOP VIOLENCE IN YOUR SCHOOL
The 1-877-SAY-STOP toll- free hotline was created by the Georgia Department of Education. Students can anonymously report anyone who has a weapon, has threatened to bring a weapon to school, or has violated any other school safety rules. The hotline hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; after 5 p.m. all calls will be forwarded to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. Callers will not be asked to reveal their identities. Make the call; you can make a difference!