Welcome to Irwin County Elementary School!
In consultation with our local pediatrician, Dr. Conner, Irwin County Schools have decided to require all students and staff to wear some type of facial covering. For students who have medical issues and if parents feel their child needs something different other than a mask, please contact your child’s principal. Thank you and stay safe!
ICES PEANUT FUNDRAISER
ICES needs your help at morning drop off. In order to make morning drop off a more efficient process, we are asking parents to check some small items before entering the drop off area:
- Please make sure students have masks on before entering the drop off area (masks must be provided by the parent)
- Please make sure your child has bookbags and other needed materials in hand and they are ready to exit the vehicle.
- Please help students by making sure they have everything packed the night before so they are ready for a speedy exit of the vehicle.
- Parents please remember that you must walk students up to the front door starting at 8:00. Teachers on duty have classes that start at 8:00 and will not be able to stay at drop off to accommodate late arrivals.
ICES wants to thank all parents in advance for helping us with morning drop off. We appreciate our parents!!!
- October 30, 2020 October 30, 2020
Toll-Free School Safety Hotline
MAKE THE CALL AND STOP VIOLENCE IN YOUR SCHOOL
The 1-877-SAY-STOP toll- free hotline was created by the Georgia Department of Education. Students can anonymously report anyone who has a weapon, has threatened to bring a weapon to school, or has violated any other school safety rules. The hotline hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; after 5 p.m. all calls will be forwarded to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. Callers will not be asked to reveal their identities. Make the call; you can make a difference!